Failure in VclTextTest::testSimpleText due to a slightly oversized delta

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 07:21:37 UTC 2023

On 4/21/23 08:37, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> On 20.4.2023 8.32, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
>>>
>>> ...and they don't happen to configure --without-fonts?
>>
>> No, he doesn't.
>
> Now I'm hearing that the tests passed after he started using
> --without-fonts. I wonder what was behind asking that question: did you
> suspect the tests were failing because of using that option or because
> it was not used?

LO does not bundle DejaVu (and should thus fall back to System
substitutions, with unpredictable results, IIUC) when configured
--without-fonts; that's why I asked.

One explanation why "tests passed" for them now under --without-fonts
could be that that particular test would be excluded under
--without-fonts, but I don't think that's what happens here.