A search engine of libreoffice code would be useful.

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Tue Apr 25 13:22:09 UTC 2023

Hi,
I did a project over six years ago, writing C++ code on a Windows platform
to access libreoffice calc spreadsheets.  This code extracted, indexed and
catalogued info on entries in very complex spreadsheets.

These spreadsheets had embedded Reuters market data macros.  Market data
macros had 'Rt' in front of their names.  This clashed with 'RT' in
libreoffice code that also used 'RT' as a prefix. Reuters Ex:
RtGet("IDN","EURO=","BID)

New releases of Reuters API no longer use that 'Rt' prefix.

A fully functioning search engine of Libreoffice code would have helped.
Yes of course, I grepped.

Of course I signed all kinds of non disclosures on that project.

Regards

Nicholas