GSoC'23 Week 8 Report: Certificate Manager Tree View and Caching

Ahmed Gamal Eltokhy eltokhy at aucegypt.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:10:30 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. Here is another update in my GSoC project
for the week! There is no blog post this week since not much information
has changed from the last one, however, wait for one next week.

TL;DR: WIP on customization of tree view in certificate chooser and
session-wise certificate caching.

I'd like to thank my mentors, including Thorsten Behrens, Heiko Tietze, and
Hossein Nourikhah, for their continuous support.. Their mentorship has been
invaluable throughout this journey.

Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks.

Best regards,

Tokhy