Machine learning is used in gerrit build

Baole Fang baole.fang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 04:33:16 UTC 2023

Hi Thorsten,

I've modified the condition logic a little bit. Originally, gerrit_master
will run if SUCCESS or "jenkins:all" is set, but gerrit_master_seq will run
if not SUCCESS, so it may run again when "jenkins:all" is set.

Now, I've added another condition ("jenkins:all" is not set) for
gerrit_master_seq, such that only one of them will run. Hope it makes sense.

Best,
Baole Fang