Consider changing version numbering scheme

Italo Vignoli italo at vignoli.org
Mon Jan 23 20:15:58 UTC 2023

The so called marketing tribe at TDF has asked to change the numbering
scheme to someting similar to Ubuntu several years ago, but the
suggestion was completely ignored. In the meantime you have lost another
opportunity of not insulting left and right people you do not know at
all (and apparently hate for no reason at all). Maybe, getting informed
before writing messages is a damn good idea.

Italo Vignoli -italo at vignoli.org
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0