Won't save my spread sheets

Stéphane Guillou stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Sat Jan 28 21:14:47 UTC 2023

On 28/1/23 21:46, Yve Betar wrote:
> Help! I’ve been using libreoffice on my Mac laptop for a few years successfully, then yesterday it started refusing to save my files. So I downloaded an update. But it still won’t “save" or "save as".
>
> I downloaded java. Still won’t save.
>
> I’d like to keep using g it, but can’t if it won’t save.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks! Yve

Hi Yve!

This mailing list is about LibreOffice development.

If you think you uncovered a bug, please report it on Bugzilla:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org (If you do, please make sure you
provide version information from LibreOffice > About LibreOffice)

I couldn't find a similar issue already reported.

If you want to ask a question and get community-provided help, please go
to ask.libreoffice.org

Thank you!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu at mastodon.indie.host