Week #3 Report - GSoC 2023 - Search Field in Options
mail at bayramcicek.com.tr
Sun Jun 18 13:19:31 UTC 2023
I want to share "Search Field in Options" project report for week #3.
- There is a problem with accessing methods of sub-dialogs in Options
dialog. (the reason is that the sub-dialogs don’t exist until the page
- We decided that strings in all .ui files (in ./cui/*) will be
generated at build-time.
- I’ll be trying to generate the data at build-time in the following weeks.
> Blog post about week #3 report:
> Steps for implementing search functionality in “Tools > Options”:
1) Add Search field to “Tools > Options” dialog. (DONE - week #1)
2) Include Options treeview into searching. (DONE - week #1)
3) Include Sub-tree elements (child nodes) into searching. (DONE - week #2)
4) Generate all strings(labels), accessible-names,
accessible-descriptions and tooltip-texts of all .ui files in ./cui/*
directory, at build-time. (Next step)
5) Fetch the generated data - at run-time.
6) Include strings(labels), accessible-names, accessible-descriptions
and tooltip-texts into searching.
7) Implement highlighting feature - if enough time remains.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice