Unbalanced </translate> tag

Regina Henschel regina.henschel at libreoffice.org
Sun Jun 18 16:48:08 UTC 2023

Julien Nabet schrieb am 18.06.2023 um 17:57:
> Hello Regina,
>
> Would it be possible you attach the raw text you're trying to include ?
>
> Indeed, except to ask you to check that each tag is well closed
> (especially "translate"), it's difficult to help.
>
> Julien

This is text I want to finally get:

LibreOffice 7.6 has a new feature called "multicolor gradients" (MCGR)
implemented by Armin Le Grand. A multicolor gradient still goes from a
starting color to final color, but now additional colors are possible in
between.

Although the 'Gradient' tab in the 'Area' dialog has not yet been
adapted to the new feature, you can use such gradients.  The document
... lists hints on what you can already do, and the 'Gradient' list in
the dialog contains two "Rainbow" examples.

You can create and modify multicolor gradients using macros, see the
'Gradient2' struct and the associated 'ColorStop' struct in the SDK API
reference https://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/index.html.

Since this is a new feature, you might find errors. In this case, please
help improve the feature by reporting the issue in our bug tracking
system "Bugzilla" https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bugzilla. When
doing so, mention 'MCGR' in the subject line.

Some notes:
LibreOffice versions prior to 7.6 cannot interpret multicolor gradients.
They will display a gradient made from the first and last color.
You need to use "1.3 Extended (recommended)" file format. This is the
default setting, so don't worry.
Some gradient properties in ODF (LibreOffice) and OOXML (Microsoft
Office) are basically incompatible. This problem is not solved by
multicolor gradients.

The ellipses in document... will be filled with the link after I have
uploaded the file.

This is the text which produces the problem:

* <translate> Added support for multicolor gradients (Armin Le Grand)
[...]
multicolor gradients.</translate>

Kind regards
Regina