macOS Intel nightly builds

Patrick Luby plubius at neooffice.org
Mon Jun 19 13:17:34 UTC 2023

Thanks for the link. It is definitely failing when my patch tries to add
entitlements to the .app in the .dmg installer.

I've seen this error before but only on the Jenkins Intel machines. I
never could reproduce it on my Intel machine so I'll just change the
installer script later today to ignore any errors when setting
entitlements and I'll check the nightly build page tomorrow morning.

The patch already ignores failures when setting entitlements on
instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app so I'll just add the same "ignore codesign
failure" logic when building the .dmg file in debug, unsigned builds only.

Interestingly, it has been working really well for me on Silicon. I've
been able to connect the Instruments application to the Silicon nightly
builds and do time and memory leak profiling. Strange but not surprising
that Intel is so different.

Patrick