Offset uniqueness in vector of ColorSteps

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Mar 14 13:09:26 UTC 2023

Hi Armin,

you put the ColorSteps into a sorted vector with unique offsets of the
ColorSteps.

I see a problem with "unique". Both OOXML and SVG allow several color
stops to have the same offset. Users need it in OOXML and SVG gradients
to create stepped gradients like those from ODF draw:gradient.

Thus forcing uniqueness in our core will give problems in import filter
and in implementing the <svg:radialGradient> and <svg:linearGradient>
from ODF.

Kind regards,
Regina