Application to the Google Summer of Code program

Damian Koterba damian.koterba1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:36:34 UTC 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a computer science student and very interested in applying to the
Google Summer of Code program under LibreOffice. I would like to know what
projects are currently available and what requirements must be met to
participate in the program.

Although I have not yet worked on large projects or office software, as an
ambitious student, I am ready to learn and develop my programming skills as
part of the LibreOffice project.

I kindly request for information regarding the application process and
contact with potential mentors who could assist me in the project's
implementation. As a C++ programmer, I am ready for the challenge and will
make every effort to fully utilize my skills and contribute to the
development of the software.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I appreciate any
information regarding the GSoC program and am grateful for any assistance
in submitting my application.

Sincerely,

Damian Koterba