GSoC'23 project

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Wed Mar 29 05:52:40 UTC 2023

On 28.3.2023 18.20, Spruha Thorat wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Spruha Thorat  from IIIT Vadodara , currently studying in 2nd year
> of B.Tech in CSE.
> I want to contribute to the project 'Convert Writer's Java UNO API tests
> to C++'.
> I want to know if it's still open for contribution or not ?
>   I would like some guidance before starting  with the project.

You can submit proposals until 4 April. Check the deadlines and remember
to also solve a difficultyInteresting easy hack:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2023#Important_dates

You can keep submitting updated versions of your proposal until the 4
April deadline, if you want to improve it based on feedback from mentors.

Ilmari