combining proposal for ODF for multiple-color gradient and theme colors

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Mar 29 20:07:24 UTC 2023

Hi all, hi Armin, hi Tomaž,

attached is a draft proposal for ODF. It covers multi-color gradient and
theme colors. It includes the intended final RelaxNG. Of cause in the
meantime all new attributes and elements need to be in loext-namespace.
That is not included in the draft.

The draft describes the way I suggest to go. What do you think?

One question for example is, whether to export the 12 scheme colors as
individual elements or all together as list.

[I know it is a lot of work to implement such. I'm willing to help
implementing it after we have agreed on the goal.]

Kind regards,
Regina