Boost not included...

Hossein Nourikhah hossein at libreoffice.org
Fri Nov 3 12:31:13 UTC 2023

Hello Regis,

What is your build platform? If you want others to diagnose the problem,
you should also send the autogen.input, config.log and build log (as a
text file) while making sure that you have the latest sources with:

$ ./g pull -r

But, are you building LibreOffice after some period of time? If that is
the case, this may fix the problem for you:

$ make boost.clean
$ make curl.clean
$ make

Alternatively, you can try and do this:

$ make distclcean
$ ./autogen.sh
$ make

This will try to configure and rebuild everything from the scratch, and
will take much more time.

Regards,
Hossein

--
Hossein Nourikhah, Ph.D., Developer Community Architect
Tel: +49 30 5557992-65 | Email: hossein at libreoffice.org
The Document Foundation, Winterfeldtstraße 52, 10781 Berlin, DE