Seeking help with Windows build using v7.6.1.1

Andrew Richardson spun69 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:26:35 UTC 2023

Thank you for the input.  I scraped my original tree and restarted from
scratch under LODE's recommended '~/lode' path.  Seeing same build issues.
I have attempted to adjust my Norton 360 to exclude the LO build
processing, but it may still be a factor.
I am NOT willing to uninstall Norton on this machine, so I am aborting this
Windows build effort.
May try a Linux build to see if I have better luck...