Help with .NET UNO Bridges for LibreOffice

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Tue Aug 13 08:18:59 UTC 2024

Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 8/10/24 15:19, Ritobroto Mukherjee wrote:
> > Should arrays be pinned or copied to native memory, and same for
> > structs? Would lumping all parameter data in a single block of memory
> > be better?
>
> Sorry, I'm way to unfamiliar with the UNO .Net bindings to give you a useful
> answer here.

That's probably too much of an implementation detail, to elicit useful
feedback here. Unless someone has a different, strong opinion:

* look into the options, pick the most performant/future-proof one
  (i.e. one that likely won't need changing, when .net API gets
  updated)
* failing a clear winner: do it similarly as the old cli bindings

HTH,

-- Thorsten