GSOC More and Better Tests Weekly Update

Adam Seskunas adamseskunas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 04:02:27 UTC 2024

Hello,

Just a quick update this week as I have been under the weather over the
weekend and just now getting better.

The following patches have been merged this week
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171605
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171977
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171840
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171877
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/172089

These were all tests written and mentioned in previous weeks emails.

I've written one test this week for tdf89731, its a simple don't crash on
import test
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/172474

Hossein has also been helping me fix problems encountered when trying to
build off a patch from 2015, specifically commit
59fe3d7d231e4acb0635ac899a0ab2dee6c59289. The idea being, if I can build
off this commit, then I should be able to hopefully reproduce some older
bugs in my Missing Unit test spreadsheet.

And thank you Xisco for helping out with suggestions and additions to the
tests that got merged today.

Have a good week,
Adam Seskunas