1 month with Libre office

khushi gautam dpskhu13108 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 19:01:55 UTC 2024

Hi Folks,

It's been a month since I have joined Libre office as an intern. I am
pretty much overwhelmed to share my project progress up till now and my
following goals as well yo keep you in sync.

Currently I am able to enter a search string and have the places the string
is found and highlighted in the document show as selected, the same as when
'Find All' in the Find bar or Find and Replace dialog is pressed. It took
me a while to understand what the uno:ExecuteSearch does and with the help
of dispatch commands.

Now my next goal is to select the surrounded search text from both left and
right side. Jim has given me the helping pointers which I am trying to
grasp as soon as possible to make this feature also work.

Happy New Year!!

Thanks,

Khushi Gautam