Language Linking CLI

Hossein Nourikhah hossein at libreoffice.org
Sun Jan 14 17:07:53 UTC 2024

Hello,

The current CLI_URE support is limited to older versions of .NET, which
were not cross platform.

If you want to work on improving it, you can find some ideas here:

GSoC Ideas > UNO > Cross Platform .NET Binding
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Cross_Platform_.NET_Binding

Regards,
Hossein

--
Hossein Nourikhah, Ph.D., Developer Community Architect
Tel: +49 30 5557992-65 | Email: hossein at libreoffice.org
The Document Foundation, Winterfeldtstraße 52, 10781 Berlin, DE