Outreachy Dec 2023 - Weekly Update

Omkar Acharekar omkaracharekar12 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:24:39 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

       I wanted to share progress for the past week.

       I've been working on the QtInstanceBuilder for a select group of UI
files, specifically for those widgets which utilize the
*weld_message_dialog* interface. I able to implement the parser and in this
week, I will work on related qt widget creation methods -
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161831  ( wip )

      Previous patch got merged -
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161073
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161073>

      Reaching the midway point of internship, I'm grateful to my mentors,
Michael and Heiko, for their support and guidance. They've been a great
help and have learnt a lot from them. Here is the outreachy blog  about my
progress so far - https://omkaracharekar.hashnode.dev/refining-expectations
<https://omkaracharekar.hashnode.dev/refining-expectations> .
Thank you !
Omkar