[a11y] LibreOffice Calc exposes 2^31 children, freezes on `GetChildren`

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Thu Jun 13 06:26:21 UTC 2024

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 02:55:50PM +0000, Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> wrote:
> Is there an easy way to test COOL a11y web and impacts of potential changes?
>
> (I just opened a sample Writer doc on nextcloud.documentfoundation.org and
> couldn't find the doc content via Accerciser in a quick test, but am also
> not very familiar with web content/browser a11y.)

It's something that has to be explicitly enabled on the server side, let
me know off-list if it's useful to have a test account at
https://staging-perf-a11y.eu.collaboraonline.com/nextcloud/ where you
can see this in action. Or just build from source locally, make run, and
enable 'accessibility' in the config.

Regards,

Miklos