Listen to ESC meeting

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon Jun 17 07:03:51 UTC 2024

Hi Regina,

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 01:15:18AM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> I wanted to listen to the ESC meeting last Thursday. I had jointed the
> meeting, but I could not hear anything. The test "Play a test sound" in the
> Jitsi UI works without problems. What might be the reason for not been able
> to hear anything?

Just guessing, sometimes there is a problem when the 3rd person joins
the call; in that case Jitsi switches from 1:1 call to a team call and
that used to be a different codepath, and sometimes people had to reload
the browser and then the sound was OK again.

At least it is worth trying that if you have sound problems next time.

An other trick you can try is to switch browsers to see if the problem
you hit is specific to one browser (like Chrome vs Firefox).

Regards,

Miklos