Re: NEWBIE 1 Where can I find the sourcecode for the asian phonetic guide? 2 Where can I find the sourcecode for specific language packs?

Kevin Suo suokunlong at 126.com
Wed Mar 6 00:08:07 UTC 2024

Hi Ben,

于 2024年3月6日 GMT+08:00 上午4:04:22, Ben Engbers <Ben.Engbers at Be-Logical.nl> 写到:

>After following the instructions from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux I was able to compile my first LO executable.
>Acoording to these instructions after executing make I should find a local installation in the PREFIX-directory. This was not correct, I had to execute make install.

Actually you don't need to run make install for you local build. The binaries are in instdir folder.

>1
>My goal is to work on the Asiatic phonetic Guide but I can't find the present code. Where can I find and dowload the sources? I tried grok but that didn't help.

The following may be a start point: (it is called "RubyDialog")
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/dialog/rubydialog.cxx?r=789a737a

>2
>Since being Dutch, I want to install the Dutch translation. Is it possible to dowload only that langpack and not all the other translations.

When you build from source, use the --with-lang option, e.g

--with-lang="de fr"

Langpacks are actually sub-modules in LibreOffice source code. The repo is in https://git.libreoffice.org/translations. The translation work is done on Weblate:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/languages/zh_hans/