Interest in Contributing to LibreOffice for Google Summer of Code 2024

Sarthak Naithani sarthaknaithani50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:39:14 UTC 2024

Dear LibreOffice community,

I am Sarthak Naithani, a student at IIT Madras, eager to contribute to
LibreOffice for Google Summer of Code 2024.

Having completed an internship at Amazon, I am now seeking to refine my
skills further through meaningful contributions to open-source projects
like LibreOffice.

I have already built LibreOffice and familiarized myself with relevant
documentation. Currently, I am engaged in working on easy hacks to deepen
my understanding and proficiency.

Enclosed is my resume for your reference.

Thank you for considering my interest.

Best regards,
Sarthak Naithani