Which fonts are available on the build bots?

Caolán McNamara caolan.mcnamara at collabora.com
Thu May 9 18:54:35 UTC 2024

On Thu, 2024-05-09 at 20:16 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Which fonts are available on all build bots?

Only the fonts that are bundled with LibreOffice, and we try and
basically force the same restriction to those fonts as best we can
given platform restrictions so we're all running the tests with the
same fonts.

> Is there a font in place, which covers "CJK Unified Ideographs"?

AFAIK there isn't a bundled font that covers CJK.

*but* what have done in similar case before is documented in:
vcl/qa/cppunit/data/tdf153440.ttf.readme and
vcl/qa/cppunit/data/tdf107718.otf.readme
so maybe the little font of
vcl/qa/cppunit/data/tdf107718.otf
might even be sufficient for your testing needs. See
testMixedCJKLatinScript_glyph_advancements for how to use such a "temp"
user font.