GSoC: Improve the functions deck in Calc

Ahmed Hamed ahmedhamed3699 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:04:24 UTC 2024

Hello everyone !

I am Ahmed Hamed, and I am a GSoC'24 contributor. I will be working on
enhancing the functionality of the functions deck in Calc, aiming to
significantly improve the user experience. I really did enjoy exploring and
dealing with libreOffice codebase and documentation during the application
process period, and I also enjoyed communicating with all the community
members.
I look forward to start working on the project with my amazing mentors,
Heiko and Andreas :)

Best,
Ahmed