GSoC: Add Histogram Chart in LO | Weekly Update - 1

Devansh Varshney varshney.devansh614 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 17:17:28 UTC 2024

> 8 May 2024, 21:24

Hi everyone,

For this week, my top priority is to make the new Histogram chart type
selectable from the UI.

Initially, it will be a working copy of the existing basic bar/column chart
type.

Then, I'll make the required changes with each passing iteration.

Here's the link to the PR: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/167068/

Best regards,

Devansh

Hi,

So, the Histogram Chart option is now visible over the UI currently which
is just a working copy of Bar/Column chart types.

Now, the next task is to get the very basic Histogram chart being able to
be shown with the Hardcoded values as currently it's nowhere near to what a
Histogram looks like.

Here is the testing UI video link - https://youtu.be/4c85uNQAMSw

Some SS are also attached.

Regards,