Compiling nearly every file now compiles sqlbison.cxx and/or sqlflex.cxx

Patrick Luby guibomacdev at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:46:22 UTC 2024

> On May 20, 2024, at 1:52 PM, Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> So I saw the same thing on my ARM macbook, and I chased it for a while, resetting/clearing ccache, rebooting, etc, but it just kept coming back, so I gave up and updated to a newer version of ccache for my mac, which seems to have fixed it (and as a bonus, is much newer and supports nice compression, saving me disk space, etc)
>
> Patch to update LODE here:
>    https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/lode/+/167874
>
> you will need to re-run LODE setup after applying that patch.

Thanks Noel! Your LODE patch stopped the warnings in two clean builds (but no ccache clearing) for me.

Earlier today, like you I had found that if you interrupt the build after some point and run ccache -C, the warnings stop. But the problem would reappear after a make distclean or the next time some unknown code is recompiled (maybe in connectivity?).

Patrick