GSoC: Libreoffice Theme (week - 1 update)

Sahil Gautam printfdebugging at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:05:22 UTC 2024

Hi,
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/168016  updated patch trying to store the expert configuration
as a part of `StyleSettings`. Next step would be to discriminate between different settings based on
the scheme selected. Once that's done, I will start working on the widget toolkits to make the color
communication a "2-way-thing".

Also I am taking a 3-4 days break from "Libreoffice Themes" and will be working on other issues,
because by then I will have a fast computer. This would save me some time and frustration. Or
the pace I am working at now (credits to the 4 cores), it's like I change one line in settings.hxx
and it takes 2 hours or more to compile. Thanks to the comments, I remember what I changed :-).

Sahil Gautam
4 cores a day barely satisfies VCL