Missing Patches on LibreOffice master

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Wed Sep 25 17:52:03 UTC 2024

Hi Mike, hi all,

Am 14.09.24 um 10:44 schrieb Mike Kaganski:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On 14.09.2024 13:07, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> Am 05.09.24 um 06:49 schrieb Áron Budea:
>>> The reason would be impatience. Those patches were merged less than
>>> two days ago, and porting patches can take a while depending on the
>>> priorities (or forgetfulness) of the developer.
>>

>> seemed like that. There are other developers which push their patches
>> first to the upstream project and afterwards to their distro branch.
>>
>> Would it help if someone else would work on porting it to the master
>> branch, if the origin developer has other priorities or forget about it?
>>
>> What could we do to improve the workflow here?
>>

> They will never be forgotten completely. At some stage, sooner or
> later, they will arrive to the master.

it's the duty of every member of TDF to support the foundation, its
purposes, goals and its community (including the source code etc. the
community is working on) in the first place and to put private (etc.)
interests aside (if you like it or not).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate
## Free Online Office (LibreOffice Technology):