[Libva] How to do Deinterlacing ?

Sambhav isambhav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:45:59 PST 2009

If you are decoding field separate stream then alternating between TOP_FIELD
and BOTTON_FIELD needs to be done.
But if you have two separate fields and merge them to form one frame and
encode it , it becomes field interleaved. FRAME_PICTURE is given as the flag
display.
In the later case when you decode it you can see combing artifacts. I want
to do a deinterlacing of this decoded picture