[Libva] the position in x-direction of the first mb

Yuan, Shengquan shengquan.yuan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:07:14 PDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Xiang, Haihao<haihao.xiang at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi, Austin
>
> The i965 driver needs the position in x-direction of the first
> macroblock in the slice. However there isn't a field used for this
> position in slice parameter. Currently I have to assume this position is
> always zero. Could you add a field in slice parameter to specify this
> position?

Can macroblock_address in VAMacroblockParameterBufferMPEG2 meet your
requirement?

/* MPEG-2 Macroblock Parameter Buffer */
typedef struct _VAMacroblockParameterBufferMPEG2
{
    unsigned short macroblock_address;
    /*
     * macroblock_address (in raster scan order)
     * top-left: 0
     * bottom-right: picture-height-in-mb*picture-width-in-mb - 1
     */
    unsigned char macroblock_type;  /* see definition below */