[Libva] the position in x-direction of the first mb

Yuan, Shengquan shengquan.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:18:36 PDT 2009

2009/9/9 Bian, Jonathan <jonathan.bian at intel.com>:
> Perhaps we can use the upper 16 bits in "slice_vertical_position" for the position in x-direction to maintain compatibility with existing apps.

Then, Haihao, is this change workable for you?

/* MPEG-2 Slice Parameter Buffer */
typedef struct _VASliceParameterBufferMPEG2
{
    unsigned int slice_data_size;/* number of bytes in the slice data
buffer for this slice */
    unsigned int slice_data_offset;/* the offset to the first byte of
slice data */
    unsigned int slice_data_flag; /* see VA_SLICE_DATA_FLAG_XXX defintions */
    unsigned int macroblock_offset;/* the offset to the first bit of
MB from the first byte of slice data */
    unsigned int slice_vertical_position;
    int quantiser_scale_code;
    int intra_slice_flag;
} VASliceParameterBufferMPEG2;
==>
/* MPEG-2 Slice Parameter Buffer */
typedef struct _VASliceParameterBufferMPEG2
{
    unsigned int slice_data_size;/* number of bytes in the slice data
buffer for this slice */
    unsigned int slice_data_offset;/* the offset to the first byte of
slice data */
    unsigned int slice_data_flag; /* see VA_SLICE_DATA_FLAG_XXX defintions */
    unsigned int macroblock_offset;/* the offset to the first bit of
MB from the first byte of slice data */
    unsigned short slice_horizontal_position;
    unsigned short slice_vertical_position;
    int quantiser_scale_code;
    int intra_slice_flag;
} VASliceParameterBufferMPEG2;