[Libva] libva 0.31.0-1+sds10 (VA-API 0.31.0-sds5)

Gwenole Beauchesne gbeauchesne at splitted-desktop.com
Tue Feb 23 08:44:44 PST 2010

Hi,

I have uploaded new libva packages to match our VA-API 0.31.0-sds5
extensions. Basically, this just removes the 'bind' API from VA/GLX.

Sources (0.31.0-1+sds10):
<http://www.splitted-desktop.com/~gbeauchesne/libva/>

It's also worth mentioning that deinterlacing will now work with the
GMA500 "psb" driver too. That is, the VA compat glue code now strips off
newer vaPutSurface() flags.

Here is the complete changelog:
* Add detection of the Broadcom Crystal HD chip.
* Require vaDriverInit() function to include SDS API version.
* OpenGL extensions updates:
   - Drop the 'bind' API. Only keep vaCopySurfaceGLX().
   - Fix FBO check for the generic implementation with TFP.
* Compat: strip vaPutSurface() flags to match older API.
   - This fixes deinterlacing support with GMA500 "psb" driver.
* Upgrade to GIT snapshot 2009/12/17:
   - Add a "magic" number to VADisplayContext.
   - Add more test programs, including h264 encoding.

Regards,
Gwenole.