[Libva] Special libva binary bundled with IEGD

Verma, Ishu ishu.verma at intel.com
Thu Feb 11 13:01:42 PST 2010

Hi,
As the libva standard moves on and evolves between the various releases of IEGD, shipping our own libva library ensures that the customer has a version of the library that our driver is compatible with.

Fyi, our current driver is compatible with 0.29. Going forward, we're planning to be more aligned w/ the libva releases.

ishu