[Libva] Deinterlace flags

Malte Sarner malte.sarner at multiq.se
Mon Jul 19 03:27:08 PDT 2010

Hi

Ok, thanks.

Does this mean that mplayer should call vaPutSurface() twice? The first time with VA_TOP_FIELD and the next second with VA_BOTTOM_FIELD? Or is this handled by the backend?

If I understand bob deinterlacing correctly it can be done by doubling the frequency and show the top field every second time and the bottom field every second time.

Regards, Malte