[Libva] libva prerequisites [v2 no attachment]

Olivier Diotte olivier at diotte.ca
Sun Jul 25 19:33:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to build libva-1.0.3
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libva/snapshot/libva-1.0.3.tar.bz2 .
After extracting the archive, there is no README or any such documentation file.
I understand that I need to './autogen.sh' which creates the configure script.
I don't get any noticeable error from configure, but make fails
miserably (see http://pastebin.com/1gjUbCh3).

What do I need to install (I already have xextproto-7.7.1 installed)
in order to be able to compile libva?
Is one of my other package build at fault here?

Note that I am actually upgrading from more-or-less stock Slackware
13.0 to this: http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2010Q2.html,
so the other packages I compiled/installed mght be at fault here.

Regards,
--
Olivier Diotte