[Libva] New intel-driver repository

Gwenole Beauchesne gb.devel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:55:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have uploaded the Intel driver to new VA drivers home:
git://git.freedesktop.org/git/vaapi/intel-driver.git

The original tree still lays in the libva repository but I am waiting
for fd.o admins to fix the gitweb interface and Haihao to decide
whether the new repository is OK with him. I kept both vaapi-ext &
g45-h264 branches, with the added benefit that they are now all
up-to-date vs. master along with providing Debian packaging and extra
documentation (AUTHORS, NEWS, README) + I fixed make dist &
maintainer-clean. Bootstrapping kernels is now working correctly too.

Please let me know of anything I forgot about or things you want to
add. Unfortunately, due to filter-branch rewriting & format-patch + am
processing, the commit ids are not in sync with libva.git. If you have
local changes that are not pushed yet, it should be enough to
format-patch wrt. the latest public commit# + am them into the new
repository.

Thanks,
Gwenole.