[Libva] libva-clarification regarding the comment.

Balachandran, Sreerenj sreerenj.balachandran at intel.com
Mon Jun 27 23:11:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

I found the comment in libva/va/egl/va_egl.c that, "Gstreamer gst-gltexture has a framework to support associating a buffer to a texture vi EGL_KHR_image_base and GL_OES_EGL_image_external. ........ eglCreateImageKHR and GL_OES_EGL_image_external are all called directly from gst-gltexture......"  . Where can I see the gst-gltexture?  some private repository?

Sreerenj Balachandran,
Linux Software Engineer,
Intel Open Source Technology Center, Finland

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki