[Libva] libva 1.0.15

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Sat Oct 29 12:02:54 PDT 2011

On 28/10/2011 16:30, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:

> * Add auto-generated Debian packaging

Hi,

Thanks for the goog work. As I use debian, I tested the debian package
generation. The code does genrate debina package correctly but the
generated packages are incompatible with debian ones. You cannot install
if you had a previous debian install and removing debian libva packages
prevent to have many players like vlc, ...

See packages naming following the link below

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libva&searchon=names&suite=unstable&section=all

You can follow the link and see what packages contain like

http://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/libva-x11-1/filelist

NB: the packages works but cannot be normally installed.

--eric