[Libva] New intel-driver repository

Gwenole Beauchesne gb.devel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:15:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

2011/9/9 Xiang, Haihao <haihao.xiang at intel.com>:

> The gitweb interface has been fixed (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/vaapi/
> ). We won't update i965_drv_video in the libva repository anymore.
> Instead you can fetch it from the new repository. Sorry for bringing you
> inconvenience.

I will provide patches to remove the i965_drv_video directory from
libva. Now, people who really wanted to have a driver-free libva
package should be happy... intel-driver will live in his own
repository and new releases can be separated from libva releases (e.g.
for bug fixes), unless it depends on VA-API changes.

Thanks,
Gwenole.