[Libva] [android-build 2/3] android: fix build for Android Jelly-Bean

Charles, Daniel daniel.charles at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 14:38:52 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Gwenole Beauchesne <gb.devel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/8/17 Daniel Charles <daniel.charles at intel.com>:
>> Android has shuffled around its header files on jelly-bean. For this
>> reason the version selector logic was moved one level up on the Android.mk
>> heirarchy so that the header file affected can pick up the correct version.
>
> Why not use the more usual EXTRA_ prefix instead of VERSION_?

Yes, I should have used EXTRA_ here, I'll resubmit. I am also seeing
that recent submission from Haitao will need these or his patches to
be rebased.  By removing the support for PutSurface from va_android.h
will nullify the functional change for this patch.

If moving the selector logic up is accepted then there's no need to
modify va_android.h assuming Haitao's patch will go in.