[Libva] codec parser issues between gst-plugins-bad and gstreamer-vaapi

Zhang, Ouping ouping.zhang at intel.com
Mon Dec 17 19:04:32 PST 2012

Git apply Gwenole's patch(gst.vaapi.hide.codecparsers.patch), it can fix bug 55305 and bug 56652 on master branch and QA branch.

But when configure --enable-encoders on master branch with the patch, decoding can't work well with the following error:
(gst-plugin-scanner:13863): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvaapi.so': /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvaapi.so: undefined symbol: vaapi_encoder_dump_bytes

(gst-plugin-scanner:13864): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvaapi.so': /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvaapi.so: undefined symbol: vaapi_encoder_dump_bytes