[Libva] codec parser issues between gst-plugins-bad and gstreamer-vaapi

Yuan, Feng feng.yuan at intel.com
Mon Dec 17 19:35:51 PST 2012

I think it can only fix X error but not lost frame issues. Cong is following this issue in <playbin2> <sync=false> and have got some reasons of surfaces exhausted in <queue> which break the pipeline. Maybe we should not test raw h.264 streams with <playbin2> or <queue>  together with <sync=false>.

Thanks,
Wind