[Libva] FW: [Intel-gfx] vaapi intel-driver (vaapi-ext): assertion failed

Atechsystem Atechsystem at freenet.de
Mon Feb 6 01:17:58 PST 2012

Hi,

OK I'll wait then. I read somewhere in the libva mail archive that vaPutImage reacts much slower on Clarkdale than on Sandybridge. Is this the reason why h264 deinterlacing causes so many framedrops? Will this also be fixed in future btw. will extended deinterlacing be available on Clarkdale?

Thanks and regards
Atech