[Libva] Newbie Help

Li, Xiaowei A xiaowei.a.li at intel.com
Sat Jul 28 07:27:54 PDT 2012

Jake,
   Here is one test application in libva source code , specifically, "test/transcode/Mpeg2transcode.cpp", in which vpp is used to zoom out surface. The basic pipeline of it is almost the same as that of de-interlace. You can refer to it and write your own test application.. Hope this info is helpful to you.

Thanks,
Xiaowei