[Libva] [ANN] libva 1.1.0 release

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Mon Oct 8 02:01:05 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-08 at 10:37 +0200, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/10/8 Gwenole Beauchesne <gb.devel at gmail.com>:
>
> >> Another thing to be noticed is that we can no long build the master branch of the Intel driver against libva 1.0.xxx
> >
> > This should be easy to fix.
>
> Fixed and I also re-introduced the check for older APIs you removed.

I don't think this is an error if the master branch can't be built
against libva 1.0.xxx. It is just a reminder.

BTW the compile error isn't introduced by the reverted commit. It is
because the latest libva modifies some structures, such as:

===
i965_drv_video.c: In function ‘i965_Init’:
i965_drv_video.c:1727:9: error: ‘struct VADriverContext’ has no member named ‘display_type’
===

So the compile error still exist if using libva 1.0.xxx

Thanks
Haihao