[Libva] Problem with vaapipostproc element

Engin Firat engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Tue Dec 16 01:12:28 PST 2014

Hello,

It is a typo. Sorry for mistake.
An updated implementation.c is attached to this mail. Also I have been
setting the *format *attribute to vaapipostproc element.
There is no problem getting and encoding a video by using vaapi elements.
The problem is occurred whenever I remove the bin and create a new one to
update filesink's location. ie. I have been encoding the video and writing
to disk successfully for specified time period (10 seconds in
implementation.c line 217). After this period I need to remove the bin
(consists of muxer and filesink, creating by using CreateNewBin function in
implementation.c) create the new one and then try to continue play. At that
time, vaapipostproc element halts the whole pipeline.
The problem still continues and I cannot find a way to handle this problem.

Thank you so much for your consideration.
Regards.

--
*Engin FIRAT*
Adoniss Yazılım Bilişim