[Libva] Question about vaPutSurface

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:30:18 PDT 2014

On 26 June 2014 03:33, Peter Frühberger <peter.fruehberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> we don't have any reports concerning quality issues and the code does
> not handle anything especially concerning width / height. IIrc I

neither do I !

> posted the link to the code before. Do you have a link to your current
> (non) working code?

yes, I've seen your code, and used this and
http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Programming_OpenGL_in_Linux:_Using_texture_from_pixmap_extension
as basis.

The effect is more visible using a lower resolution video.
I have a 384x288 video (from Al Jazeera HLS feed), the center appears
on the right hand side.

If I use a 1920x1080 video, then it's barely noticeable, just that the
people are rather thinner than usual, I wouldn't be surprised if
people didn't notice anything