[Libva] [PATCH 0/9] Build and over-linking fixes
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:45:38 PDT 2014
Similar to my libva bunch, here is one that covers the intel driver.
In a nutshell:
- Make out of tree builds work
- Give 'make distcheck' some long needed attention
- Python fix (Archlinux uses python3 by default)
- Avoid linking the driver against libva
- The series is based on top of 1.4.0.pre1, but should apply against
master without a hitch.
- 1.4.0.pre1 needs Gwenole's patch "build: fix make dist for
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
More information about the Libva